Wedding Bells

Last Saturday, I attended my cousin's wedding which was held at the Grand Hyatt Hotel.
The theme was classic meet french shabby chic with white and brushed gold furniture and lots of fresh flowers.
Color wise, it was dusty pink-silver-cream combination.
I made some jewelry for my family, including myself, to go with the dresses we're wearing.


First up, this was the dress I wore in the afternoon for the holy matrimony.
It was a soft green chiffon with a touch of champagne gold.
And these are the earrings I made to match it.
They resembled the Milly earrings which was my first choice.


Next, this was the dress my cousin was wearing.
It was a one-shoulder dress with beautiful silk chiffon in dusty pink with some embellishment.
And these are the earrings I made for her.
A modified version of the Baroque earrings.


Now, this was the dress my mom was wearing. It has a darker tone of pink-purple. It's actually more of a mauve pink than the dusty.
And to balance out the purple-ness in the dress, I made these for her.
I think the contrast of the pink Swarovski really help brighten up her dress.


*drum rolling*
This was the dress that I wore that night. Similar style to my cousin's, one-shoulder dress with silk chiffon and embellishment around the waist.
And I decided to make these earrings.
I liked the transition of the pink tones to the gray Swarovski crystals.

Overall, it was a great experience. The bride and groom looked beautiful. The decor was amazing. Fresh flowers were everywhere.

Although I have to say, wearing a 5-inch heel all day and night wasn't exactly delightful, but hey, when you're only 4'11", you got to make some sacrifices, right?

The dresses were custom made by a friend of my sister. Thank you, Silvia!